Sunday, February 2, 2014

Swap.com- Online consignment shop




 I recently tried out  Swap.com, an online valet consignment shop after trying to find a local consignment shop nearby. The problems I have found with local consignment shops is you either make an appointment or drop your items off- they pick what they would like to have in store then take the rest back home. I have also looked into selling the items myself via instagram, or ebay.. but I would NEVER end up sending out my items- all of the above would just be another errand to add to the list.

 With Swap.com you pay for a bag or box with a pre-paid shipping label, or you can opt to just pay for the shipping yourself. Once the items are received they take professional photos of all your items, you login and set the prices, and they send it out!



I also love the swap option. You get offers for swaps from other users and Swap.com. I have swapped for a ton of items: shirts and dress still with tags, or like new. They have brands like Gap, Polo, Gymboree, Tea Collection, Cherokee, and more. All items I received were in great condition,and they were nicely folded and individually packaged in plastic and never disappointing. You also have the option where you can have them hold the items till you want them shipped- which I also like.


Set up is EASY-- login with facebook and set up (or login) with Paypal.

Get 30% off on shipping your items to Swap•com by clicking www.swap.com









No comments:

Post a Comment